Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Onward and out to Sea


Well today I was briefed and I am set up to head out to King Cove on Friday to board the Crab Boat, Island Mist. It should be a grand old time. The training is all finished and I feel like I am as ready as I will ever be to step foot on the next boat that comes my way. The danger is one thing I will be especially aware of, but I am gonna try my best to stay out of the way of anything serious. As an aside, After some crazy partying to celebrate our class being over and everyone passing last friday, all is good. As a sidenote, I was so animated; dancing, talking, and belting away in German, that I was asked to leave the bar. I thought it was hilarious, though it was admittedly a bit embarrassing. Anyway, all is well. I hope to add some more goodstuff soon. In the meantime know that I am thinking of you all and praying for you.

Georg

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a picture of the Island Mist that you could post here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home