Sunday, October 02, 2005

September 25th - October 2


So this week has been interesting so far. I arrived in Anchorage at 1am on Monday morning for Crab observer classes beginning at 9am that morning. The week flew by as I got to know my eclectic classmates and the other observers sharing the apartments with me here. Great people. We have a Chef, a few Canucks, some fresh graduates, a few guys who have been around the block and are here for a new start, and quite a few salty observers fresh off the boat and fried from lack of personal contact. So, needless to say, it is a fun and interesting group. In the meantime I have also spent some time with James Noonan, a friend doing JVC here in Anchorage, and met the new Jesuit Volunteers. Good people all the way around. Hope to drop a line again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home